We're trying out some stuff this year, so here's a rundown of what we'd like.
1. Each episode of Game of Thrones will have it's own thread. Stick to them when posting about what happens in the episode, don't spill it out on the Show board.
2. Within each episode thread there is no need to use spoiler tags while discussing that specific episode. References to earlier episodes and seasons are fine.
3. Feel free to post real time reactions in these threads, but please keep it clean folks. (Although swearing is allowed when warranted.) No one wants to read a page long bitchfest full of expletives.
4. Discussion of the preview at the end of each episode and any speculation based on it, need to be spoilered. Not everyone watches the previews, so respect their choice not to know please.
5. All discussion of Game of Thrones Season Six outside of the episode threads, but still in the Glass Candle, needs to be spoilered.
How to use spoilers--
In the Reply or Quick Reply Box choose the Spoiler icon insert your text in the spoiler pop-up . To manually insert a spoiler, type [ spoiler ] your text [ /spoiler ] without the spaces within the brackets.
Thanks for understanding and happy viewing!
Last Edit: Apr 23, 2016 15:47:33 GMT by Ser Duncan